
L-R A Mini
Nahar by Sarah Rose, customized by Tracy Reedy to an awesome few spot leopard
appy. Sarah Mink's Spinnaker, customized by Josie
Inman fabulous color on that gut. Legacy :)
And last but not least is the star of today's post:) Stacey
Tumlinson's shrinky Mini Maj. Another of my fabulous Shelia Bishop horses:) He is from March 2008. Resin pp $95, and the finish work $150-$200. I'm not really sure on that and I lost all the emails from that time.

Here is an up close of him. He is a brindle
grulla. The inspiration horse is below. I was looking for something a little different, and I love the subtle striping on this guy not to mention the color. I'm a sucker for a
grulla/dun. He is another of my big winners. I have struggled a little with his breed though. He has been shown as a Criollo ( I thought he was too long legged to fit that well though) a
Magalarga Marchador and my most recent and most
successful breed.....a Spanish Barb. He has 4-1st places, 2-2nd places, a 4th, and a 6th place in breed. He also has 2 ribbons in workmanship a 5th and 6th place. He also has at least one Division Reserve Champ, from a show Sheila took him to in 2008 it was a Peter Stone show. The top pic is from Dixie Downs, I believe in spring 2009. The second pic is from Boise Fall of 2008. And the bottom pic is of the inspiration horse.
No comments:
Post a Comment