
First of my new ponies:) My second Sarah Rose 'Doodlebug'. It is so hard to take a picture of an unpainted resin
. But there he is with his twin, at least with some color on him you can see some of the details.
I am thinking of customizing the second one, but I have so many projects it may be a while. Especially since I would like to do something a little more than mane and tail, and I need some practice:). Anyway I guess I should mention he is $75 each.
Look at my pretty boy:) This is Carol Williams 'Okie Rio' resin. He is basically the ideal stock horse weanling type. He is a big boy, a lot larger than the stone weanling, that was also by Carol, I think they must have had to shrink the original. Anyway, this is the more showy of the colt versions. There are two fillies and two colts done by her. He was my reward for finally losing some weight. (next 10lbs who knows what I'll get:). $100 from Rio Rondo. I'm planning on painting him as a dark bay tobiano, I found a really cool reference pic.
Here is my 'Iaret' she is a classic Arabian by Morgen Kilbourn. Brand new out, I got one of the first 15:). I just love her snarky little attitude. Pd $165.
Here she is telling Romeo and Juliet that she is the new boss in town:)
I was really happy to see that size wise she fits really well with the others.
These two show their size better.
I have no idea on her color yet:( I was thinking a black rabicano with some sabino markings, but I just don't know. I'm thinking of going with a straight Arabian color, but the others are all purebreds. I just don't see her as a pinto or appy though. A bay sabino might be nice. I just can't decide, I don't see her as a grey, and the others are both chestnut, so I don't want another chestnut. Ah well, I have plenty of time to make that decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment