Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dangerous Obsession

So once again terrible pics. I thought I had some better ones of him, I just can't find them.
This is a Valor resin sculpted by Carol Williams obviously of a Thoroughbred:) He had some resculpting done on his mane and tail and a little refinement on his muzzle. He was then painted this fantastic color. The horse above was the reference horse, he is a black smoke, silver dapple overo-also called a platinum dilute. All his customizing was done by Jenn Read. Resin pd $210, finish work $750. Finished April 2008.
I get a lot of comments on this guy he is really eye catching:) And I was super impressed with him when I got him. Jenn did an absolutely fantastic job on him. He turned out better than I could have hoped.
Winnings:
3) 1st place (paint breed) and 1 Division Champ. ( Above pics Pioneer Classic 2009)
1) 2nd place
2) 4th places
2) 6th places for workmanship

No comments:

Post a Comment