Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fine By Me

My second custom:) I have had offers to buy this guy, but I just can't let him go. He is the Breyer G3 Thoroughbred. I prepped him and shortened his ears. I was aiming for a darker bay, but when he got to this stage he was too pretty to go any darker. The above pic is from his first show. 6th place may not be too great, but for a mini Paint class .....yeah....he actually beat other horses to get that placing. Pioneer Classic fall '08. Painted '08.
Here are his celebrity shots:)
Pretty blue eye.
He has actually shown really well. He got a 5th place at Las Vegas Live, I was so excited about that it was a big show. He has also Nan'ed, at Pioneer Classic a 2nd place at the fall 2009 show. Two of my customs have nan'ed, cool since I have only shown 3:).

No comments:

Post a Comment