Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Apache Shimmer and Silver Arrow

This gorgeous set is Vixen and Imp, sculpted by Sarah Minkiewicz-Breunig. I sat at my computer hitting the refresh button in order to get this set, they sold out within minutes. They were @ $150 for the set. My favorite was the mare, I got the foal because he was available at the same time, but once I saw him in person....wow!!! He is so tiny and perfect. Sheila Bishop painted them in March '09, $225 for the set. Silver Arrow is the baby and he has 1- 1st place ribbon and 2-2nd places. Mom 'Apache Silver' has not done as well :( She has a 1st place, 3rd place and 4th place, she also has a 5th in workmanship. This set will not ever be sold, they are basically irreplaceable, simply because the cost to replace them-because of their popularity-is so high. Just love, love, love them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment