
This is my Smitten resin aka Breezy. She is a LB sized pony resin by Lynn Fraley. She was the first Fraley resin I bought, and I totally fell in love with her work after seeing it in person. She is a lovely little appy-I show her as a Sport Pony. Sheila Bishop painted her 9/08. I cannot remember what I payed for the finish work??? the resin was $63.50.

She has not done as well as I had expected in the show ring. A 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place in breed and a 3rd in workmanship. I have come to realize though that some people just aren't really fond of Lynn's work. She does have a different style. It took me a while to decide if I liked it or not, but the detail and the personality in her pieces is just mind blowing:)
The pics were taken by me to show her off at Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment