Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New in Progress

My two Arabian girls: Mini Pearl (on the Left) is going to be a Palomino. She picked the color, I was going for something else, but she demanded. I just hope I can pull it off. Jezebel.... I am going for a bright Chestnut, hopefully I can do it too. Right now they are both a pale yellow. I've worked on them more since the pick....they're still really yellow. I'm just working on building the color really slowly and carefully.
Working Girl!!!! I love this resin, she is just so....cute. She is going to be a dark bay. She doesn't look like much yet, but she's getting there. Jellibaby in the background is still giving me fits. I cannot get past the grain, then I have to figure out how to lighten up some areas, Grrrrrrrr. Toot Sweet is waiting for me to figure out her breather hole.....
Ohhhhh, look at this hottie, LOL. I love the way his coloring is coming. He is just about there, color wise. I cannot figure out how I'm going to do his mane and tail though. The ref. pic is really silvery, . Why couldn't I just stick to all bays, very much easier:)
Iaret, I am thrilled with her color. She is going to be a sun burned black, and for once a horse is going perfectly:) She even has a name, meet " Daeva Reign". A Daeva is an Iranian deity, sort of a mischief maker, not evil, not good. Had to go with my supernatural line.
I also got started on my Okie Rio today. I found a really neat pattern for him, I'll post pics when he is further along.
Idiot.....I have seven I am pastelling and three I need to detail ( I need to buy a specific brush to finish them with), two that are 90% prepped, and three that I may soon get prepped. I think I need to finish something before I start anything else though.

No comments:

Post a Comment