Friday, April 23, 2010

The new girls and show donations

'Plucky' got some work done on his mane. I'm still trying to decide what to do on a couple of areas. But, he is a cutey:)
I'm still not sure what I feel about this guy.....I hate his nostrils, they are too big. That is my worst complaint, he also has some problems with his legs. I only have two weeks to decide, and get all of them done.
She looks so different in person. Her color is darker and redder. I am kind of scared to go much darker though for fear I'll totally loose the sun-burnt look.
I think I will post pics on Jaime B. yahoo group and send some pics to Alison too. I need a second or third opinion.
My gorgeous dark bay Sarah Rose 'Working Girl'. Okay, I think she is gorgeous:) I'm really happy with the way she is coming. I've just started working on her white markings, I also just did the black on her mane and tail.
My camera really washes out the color on my horses:( Its good in a way because the flaws show up better, but I'm worried about going too dark. Every time, I take photos I think " yikes, she is not dark enough."
Her face is out of focus, I was trying to get a good shot of her facial markings. Didn't work to well, LOL.
This shot of her is actually pretty good. I think she is a little darker in person, but it shows her color contrasts okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment