Friday, September 10, 2010

Finally updates:)

So....
I finally got something done:P
Top photo (is absolutely horrible) G3 sm pony, he is a donation for Alison's show. He is supposed to be a sooty buckskin, we shall see.
Doodlebug, by Sarah Rose, is behind him. He is supposed to be a Rocky Mountain horse, I am actually really happy with him. He is almost finished, I think.
A new face:) This is By Committee by Linda York. She is a cute little saddlebred mare. Really like this resin. She is going to be a light buckskin, I am undecided on her markings though, either sabino( high leg whites and blaze), tobiano markings, or just some minimal white markings. We'll see.
Mindy, Yeah!!! She is finally almost done. I ordered a PITT (india ink) pen to try and don her tail and maybe some edging on her white markings, once again we shall see.
Pearl is just not working well, I just cannot get her coloring right . I'm really struggling with the light colors, I cannot get a bright chestnut either. Rayne is going to be a Cremello Tobiano. I think I have the color right on him, he looks better than the pics show.
Chikory, isn't he adorable??? He is a Lyn Fraley resin, obviously a pony:) He is supposed to be a pintaloosa, but he looks so lovely as is.....I just don't know if I should try it or not and risk ruining him.
I am so excited I have finally made some progress lately though. I also have two in progress as chestnuts, but I don't like their coloring so I didn't take pics. Also my Okie Rio resin is coming along very well I just didn't get a pic of him. I also have three resins prepped and ready to go, but I decided I could not start anything else until I got something done. Alison's show is in Nov. so I have got to get a couple of them finished by then anyway. Really, I should be able to get a lot done in two months, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment