
Doodlebug is so close to finally being done. I am so happy with him. Yeah, I know he looks a little creepy. I went to paint his eyes and none of my brushes were small enough and in good enough shape to paint eyes with. So when my order comes in he will get finished.

Okie is in much the same place as before, I did his base coat for his hooves and eyes. I am waiting on paint brushes for him too. I am just not real happy with his white markings, and I am really struggling with hair growth direction and hairing in general. But, he is getting there.

B.C. is just sort of waiting. She has a little grain on her body and her legs need work. She is not going to have much white. Maybe, just that sock in the back and a star or something. Her mane and tail are mostly just kind of blocked in. I had some left over black so I wanted to see how it looked. I am planning on it to be much browner in color rather than black.

Mindy....just hates me. She is so close I am struggling with details ( as with all of them). My main issue with her atm is tail, which is two colors, and I just don't know how to do it. I ordered a DVD from Jaime Baker, that hopefully will help me out with that though. And, when my brushes show up......I hate waiting.

Okay, Rayne is coming along nicely, I think he is pretty much ready for his detailing. Once again them darn brushes.

I have no idea if this guy is going to work. I have fiddled and fiddled with him. I love idea, I'm just not sure if I am getting it or not. But, really he looks pretty cool I think. I am just not sure whether to keep going, stop now, start over ( I really hope I don't have to start over).
No comments:
Post a Comment