
So my Working Girl did really well. She got a first in breed. Sadly it was not a very big class, so there was not much competition:( But, I was still thrilled with the win:)

This one was great though. She got a 5th place in the bay workmanship class!!!! I was so excited, the workmanship classes are tough and there is lots of competition, so 5th place is really exciting for a beginner's horse:)

These pics of Daeva are horrible still
. The above pic is not too bad though. She did really well. She got a 5th in breed. I asked the judge about it, she said her coloring was fantastic, she really liked it, but she felt she needed more detailing on her hooves. That's an easy fix. I should have done a better job on them in the first place. All that work, and I slack off in the end...dummy.
I was really pleased though, because she got a 3rd place in workmanship class. I was very pleased with that placing. I was really excited with all my horses actually:) They all placed.
Although I did not get pics of them:
Illusions of Juliet place 5th in her Part Arabian class, she did not place in workmanship
Kitty placed 3rd in halter. I am thinking I will add some shading to her before the next show.
Fine by Me placed 4th in halter. Tara keeps asking if I will sell him to her, I am thinking about it. I am really attached because he is my second custom and I also don't know what to ask for him:( I will probably sell him sooner that later though.
The Schleich custom pony was donated and he sold:) The girl that bought him showed him and he placed 4th in his class. Not to bad for someone just starting out.
It was a fun show. Alison didn't get to go though, she was sick, as were her kids:( But, it was nice to get out of the house by myself for a while. I worried the whole time about Summer though, she had a really nasty cold. It was very hard to leave her, but she survived.
No comments:
Post a Comment