
This is 'Desert Lady' (yeah, not the best name ever, lol) She is a Kara Kush resin, sculpted I believe by Andrea Kessler?? She was a RESS sculpture winner one year, again I'm not really sure. She was painted by Cindy Williams @ July 2007, pd $450. I love the resin and really admire Cindy's work so she is something of a grail for me:) The halter was made by Heather Abounder, Desert Night Creations.

She has a stack of ribbons, and has placed at every show she has been to;
Halter placings;
2- 1st places
3-2nd places
1- 3rd
1-4th
For a total of 5 nan cards in halter, plus 2 Division Reserve Champion rosettes, both at Dixie Downs.( the picture above is from 2008)

She also scored a first place in workmanship at Dixie Downs in 2009 to go along with her rosette:) The picture above is from a show in Boise.
No comments:
Post a Comment