Okay so my first entry...not the best:) I will improve. The pics didn't go in in the order or place I wanted and I forgot some of info I wanted to put in, not to mention I forgot the title, lol. So since this is for my benefit I need to make it a little clearer and label the post too. This should be interesting.
I want to start with my traditional resins and the do the next size down. I think I will also add new resins and color choices since my computer had a virus last month and I lost a lot of my reference bookmarks. Maybe if I keep track I will remember what I am doing and why, fat chance.
So since I hate blog entries with no pics here are a couple more pics of the previous resins ( from now on I will only do one resin per post also).
The bay mare is named 'Just Peachy' and she shows as a Quarab. ( I don't remember who made the halter:( And the mule shows under 'Millie'. She was named after my one and only mule, because she sort of resembled her. That is her a the top:) Also is a pic of the Just Peachy's leg markings which I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment