I have been working hard and getting something done though:)
First up is Rayne, he was looking so good and then......I dropped him. Broke off his ear, that has been a nightmare to fix, but I have almost gotten it right. Then to repastel it
Second up are three that are close to the same place. Jellibaby, is going to be a grulla/sooty buckskin appy. Toot Sweet will be a palomino/golden buckskin appy. And By Committee is headed toward a sooty buckskin. I am dealing with grain on all of them at the moment, I really want to get them done and start working on details:)
Mini Pearl and Jez have been restarted I think that they are heading in the right direction this time.
Wee Jay, is just waiting for some motivation....he is going to go bay though.
Pedro had an ear issue fixed and is ready for color, but what color????
My new Rose Reiner is 99% prepped. He is going to be a black sabino rabicano.
My customized Min Ravenhill is @ 90% prepped he is going to be a classic champagne dun.
Sheza carnival is going to be a sabino silver bay.
Rompadeaux is going to be a black with blue eyes.
On the table to finish prepping....
Traditional Arabian Super Nova, bay sabino. By Maggie Bennett
Traditional Andalusian Vincenzo, gorgeous palomino. By Briggette Eberl.
Traditional Morgan/pony type Johann, palomino sabino. By Morgen Kilbourne.
LB Andalusian Faran, a pearl palomino. By Josine Vingerling.
I have way to much to do and not enough time.
No comments:
Post a Comment